• Domestic Violence
• Terrorist Threats
• Prank or False Report Calls
• Drug Trafficking
• Gang & Organized Crime
• Abuse of Emergency or 911 Communication Channels
• Minimum required speech pattern for analysis – 3 seconds
• Executes up to 100 simultaneous searches
• Accommodates up to 1,000 active users
• Stores up to 2,000,000 samples
• Search/match in 10,000 voice samples – 5 seconds
• Average time for feature extraction 10 seconds
- Algorithm accuracy: 3 exclusive methods used to automatically compare “voice models” against voice recordings obtained from different sources such as cell phones, land lines, covert recordings and recorded investigative interviews.
- Scalability: VoiceGrid is a universal platform for voice data management, operating directly on data in the lab and networked to regional, state or national databases. It can be scaled on multiple levels: database size, number of operators, number of computational servers.
- Data security: data storage and transmission are secured by:
- HTTPS protocol.
- Access rights assigned according to operator group, rank and/or function.
- Tracking and recording of all operator actions.
- Measures to eliminate password theft in the workplace.
- Web-based access: user-friendly software interface, works on any web browser.
- Integration: easily integrated with Speech Technology Center’s forensic systems, as well as with other biometric and non-biometric systems.
- Platform independence: compatible with any operating system, easily integrated with existing IT infrastructure.
- Customer training: Speech Technology Center specialists provide comprehensive, hands-on training.